Brady BP-IP300 Thermal Transfer 300DPI Printer
Brady's IP™ Thermal Transfer Printer is a new, smart solution for high-performance printing. The Brady IP™ Printer is a fully integrated, easy-to-use printer, material, and software system. Smart Cell technology allows the printer, materials, and ribbon to communicate with each other. The system offers material recognition, automatic formatting, and user-friendly printer features for labels, sleeves, and tags.
- Printer Resolution: 300 dpi
- Printer Speed: up to 8"/sec
- Printer Technology: Thermal Transfer
- Display: Graphical and Alphanumeric LCD
- Applications: Data Communications Labeling, Healthcare Identification, Laboratory Identification, Product Identification, Wire & Cable Marking, Wire & Cable Marking - ADM
- Max Labels per Day: 5000/day
- Hours of Operation: 8 Hours / 5 Day
- Max Label Width: 4.16"
- Min Label Width: .125"
- Max Print Width: 4.16"
- Max Print Length: 40" for 300 dpi
- Max Liner Width: 4.20"
- Min Liner Width: 1.0"
- Bar code Type: Code 39, Code 93, EAN 8, EAN 13, EAN/UCC 128, AN/UPC Appendix 5, HIBC, Interleaved 2/5, 1/18/2013, MSI, Postnet, UPC A, UPC E, UPC E0, Code 128 A, Code 128 B, Code 128 C, Codabar of German Post AG, EAN/UPC Appendix 2, FIM, Code 39 full ASCI, Ident and Lead code, 1/18/2013, Plessey, PSS 14, Aztec, Codablock F, Data Matrix, PDF 417, Micro PDF 417, UPS Maxicode, QR-Code, and RSS 14 Truncated, Limited, Stacked, and Stacked Omni Directional.
- PC Connectivity: Yes
- Peripheral Printing: Yes
- Stand Alone Printing : No
- Connectivity Options: Serial, USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10/100
- Portability: No
- Memory: 64MB
- Materials Supported: Gapped, Continuous and Notched
- Continuous VS Die cut Labels: Can print both continuous and die cut labels
- Options: Peel and Present
- Weight: 13 lbs
- RoHS Compatibility: Compliant with RoHS Directive. NOTE: All statements concerning RoHS Directive
compliance refer to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC. Product compliance is based upon information provided by suppliers of the raw materials used by Brady to manufacture these products, or by independent laboratory testing of these products. As such, Brady makes no independent representations or warranties, express or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with the use of this information.