Bud Knock down Rack
October 27, 2022Back to all News »
A revolutionary approach to 19” racks
Bud Industries is excited to introduce their new Bud StackRack, a 19” mount rack which offers flexibility in shipping and storing of this rack. Their ultimate goal with this design was to cut down on issues they have with shipping cabinets and create versatility for the engineers or installers who are utilizing it. It is a perfect solution for mounting of 19” test equipment, power supplies, or servers.
- Ships flat in a single carton (18 lb. shipping weight with dimension 28” x 22” x 2”)
- Ships unassembled with all necessary components and hardware. Quick and easy assembly with a #3 Philips screwdriver in under 15 minutes
- 16 GA galvanized steel with black textured Powder
- Can be used either horizontally (17.5” panel space with 24.5” depth) or vertically (21.0” panel space with 21” depth)
- EIA spaced mounting holes incorporated into the front, back top and bottom for flexible component mounting.
- Multiple units can easily be stacked together and attached vertically to create an uninterrupted panel space.
- When stacked the user can gain 1 to 2 additional U mounting holes in the front where cross beams are omitted
- Can also be daisy-chained horizontally to create an add-a-rack situation for cross rack wiring
- Open design allows for maximum air flow
- Additional adjustable component mounting brackets are included for equipment support
- 300 lb. max weight limit for fully supported (4 points) 19” EIA rail mounted equipment (75” max height)
For more information download the datasheet.