TE Photocontrol Receptacle
February 20, 2014Back to all News »
TE Connectivity Multi-Channel Photocontrol Receptacle
Innovative Receptacle Offers Increased Energy Efficiency and Progressive Dimming Capabilities.
TE Connectivity announces its innovative ANSI C136.41 compliant solution for the electrical and mechanical interconnection between a photocontrol cell and a street lighting luminaire.
Ideal for outdoor commercial and utility lighting, the ANSI C136.41 complaint dimming receptacle and spring leaf contacts are available with two or four signal contacts to support either 0-10 VDC dimming methods or Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI), while providing a reliable power interconnect with three robust twist lock contacts.
TE Connectivity is a pioneer in elegant interconnects that seamlessly integrate controls and transmit power and data across multiple building systems to enable optimal performance on every level.
- Accepts ANSI standard dimmable photocells to provide a connection between the photocell and the luminaire.
- Available with two or four dimming contacts to support one or two channel dimming protocols.
- Robust twist lock contacts for a reliable power interconnect.
- Receptacle comes pre-terminated with wire leads for ease of integration into new or existing light fixtures
- Available with 105° and 150° C rated wire insulation for varying temperature rated luminaires.
- Street and Roadway Lighting
- Photo controls
- Parking Lot Lighting