Carling K-Series Breaker
April 19, 2023Back to all News »
K-Series Hydraulic-Magnetic Circuit Breaker
The K-Series is a single-pole hydraulic-magnetic circuit breaker that can be configured for AC or DC applications with a maximum voltage rating of 65 or 80 VDC or 250 VAC. The micro-size circuit breaker is available with printed circuit board assembly (PCBA), push-on tab, or screw terminals as well as instantaneous, short, and medium time-delay options. The K-Series can also be configured with a current rating from 1 to 30 amperes.
As a temperature-stable, hydraulic-magnetic circuit breaker, the K-Series is appreciably unaffected by ambient temperature, so there is no need for a fan to keep it cool, which makes it an ideal solution for today’s confined and crowded Datacom and Telecom rack systems and 5G devices.
Easy to install with just a single screw, the K-Series hydraulic-magnetic circuit breaker is available with a hook mounting option for applications in harsh environments where protection against vibration is needed.
- Agency Approvals: UL 489A, UL 1077, CSA 22.2 No. 235, TUV IEC/EN 60934, CCC GB17701
- Number of Poles: 1 pole
- Available Delays: Instant, Short, Medium
- Maximum Current and Voltage Ratings: 30 amps max, 80VDC max, 250 VAC max
- Maximum Interrupting Capacity: 1,000 amps
- Available Circuits: Series
- Actuator Style Handle: actuator
- Terminal Options: PCBA soldering terminal (0.197) Push-On 0.250 Tab (Q.C) Screw Terminal 8-32 (Bus Type)
- Mounting Method: Front Panel
- Value Added: Micro-Sized and Versatile Design PC Terminals available
Download the datasheet for more information