Carling V-Series Rotary Switch
February 12, 2014Back to all News »
Introducing the New V-Series Contura Rotary Switch
Designed for maximum performance and reliability leveraging
the features of the widely popular V-Series Contura Rocker Switches
Available in maintained and momentary circuit options, the V-Series Rotary features a sturdy knob construction, up to three separate LEDs, and fits in an industry standard panel opening.
Internally, the V-Series Contura Rotary uses a patented mechanism that translates rotary to linear motion. This allows for common switch functionality and terminal connections with the V-Series rocker version and requires no harness change. A secondary CAM, which helps drive the mechanism, provides definitive detent positions and prevents the switch from stopping between positions, while improving tactile feel.
The V-Series Rotary also features an innovative PC board that supports the LED and surface mount resistors; and IP67 sealing protection above panel by utilizing LED and actuator stem seals. Together, these features make the V-Series Contura Rotary switch the best choice available in the market today.
- Accommodates up to three separate LEDs
- Patented mechanism translates rotary into linear motion
- Secondary CAM for definitive detent positions
- PC Board supports LED and surface mount resistors
- IP67 sealing protection above panel
- Common terminal & circuit functionality with V-Series Rocker switches, with no harness change required
Download the Brochure