Desco Chargebuster Ionizer
September 30, 2015Back to all News »
Desco Chargebuster Overhead Ionizers are steady-state DC ionizers designed for use in ESD protected areas. The 2-fan ionizers have a 2' x 4' coverage area, and the 3-fan ionizers have a 2' x 5' coverage area. The Chargebuster Overhead Ionizers’ discharge times and low offset voltage meet the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20, ANSI/ESD STM3.1 and ESD TR53. Its emitters are made of pure tungsten and spaced further apart to minimize ion recombination, increase discharge efficiency and provide a broader coverage area. The fans have 3 speeds (high, medium, low) which produce consistent performance at all 3 settings. The Chargebuster Overhead Ionizers utilize an auto-feedback system that continuously optimizes its performance and automatically alarms and shuts down should its supply voltage drop.
The Desco 60467 and 60468 Chargebuster Overhead Ionizers include 700 lumen cool white light panels that provide additional illumination to the work area and improve visibility and productivity.
- Two or Three Fan Steady-State DC Ionization
- 3 Seconds or Less Discharge Time with ±10 Volts Offset Voltage
- Two 700 Lumen LED Panel Lights
- 3 Position Fan Speed: Low, Medium, High
- Sealed Plenum Air Flow
- Auto-Feedback System - Audible And Visual Alarm Through Single Tri-Color LED
- 120/220 VAC Input Voltage Selectable
- Replaceable Emitter Pins
- Compatible Ionizer Motion Sensor
- NIST Calibrated
- Made in the United States of America