Keystone T Series i-Clamps
August 16, 2018Back to all News »
UL Listed T Series i-Clamps for branching wire connections
The new T Series i-Clamps are ideal for quick and reliable wire branching without the need to strip wires, use nuts or electrical tape.
The T-Series is specifically designed for use when you want to branch off of a common wire run. Ideal for wiring several fixtures in parallel such as lighting. The connector hinges open to allow the wire to be run thru the connector without cutting or stripping the insulation.
- Use T-Series connectors when you want to branch off of a common wire run.
- Ideal for wiring several fixtures in parallel (such as lighting).
- The main line will remain as one length of wire, eliminating junctions at every fixture.
- The connector hinges open to allow the wire be run thru the connector, without cutting or stripping the insulation.
- Quick and easy connections are made in seconds.
- No tape or wire nuts required.
- Conductivity is assured for the entire run, since the main line remains uncut.