We stand behind our products at Radar, Inc., and will gladly accept merchandise returns subject to the guidelines below. At your option, we will replace the product or refund your payment.
Please read these guidelines before requesting a return.
- Defective merchandise may be returned within 60 days of the original invoice date and needs to be in original packaging.
- Sorry, COD returns cannot be accepted. Return freight charges must be prepaid.
- Parts returned due to customer error will be subject to a restocking charge.
- Special order items cannot be returned.
- A return materials authorization (RMA) number and packing slip should accompany your return to ensure your account is properly credited.
- Merchandise must be returned to the address indicated on the RMA in original packaging and in resalable condition within 30 days of the original invoice date.